Enrol With UsNow offering Prep to Year Twelve
Online Enrolments - First Time Enrolling
If you’re a newcomer to Townsville Catholic Education Schools, we’re here to guide you through the process.
1. Prepare enrolment documents
Before getting started save time by having the below documents photographed or scanned and ready:
- Birth Certificate
- Immunisation Information
- Baptismal and Sacramental Certificate/s (if applicable)
- Most recent school report (if applicable)
- Most recent NAPLAN results (if applicable)
- Evidence of residency status (if applicable)
- Diverse learning needs assessment (if applicable)
- Relevant medical information/Clinical assessments (if applicable)
2. Create a Compass Account
- Click here to visit the Compass self registration page for Southern Cross Catholic College.
- Follow the instructions to Create a Compass account.
- Verify your email address by completing the steps
- Your username and temporary password will be sent to the email address you registered with
3. Create a student profile
- Follow the Compass link emailed to your registered email account
- Log in with the temporary email password sent to you
- You will be prompted to create a new password before continuing to Family & Enrolments
- Click Create a new student profile
- Follow the prompts to complete the profile
4. Create an application
- When a student’s profile is complete (including all supporting documentation)
- Click Create an application to start the application for another Townsville Catholic School
- Follow the prompts to complete the application
Thank you for submitting your application.If you have correctly submitted your application you will receive a return email to confirm the receipt of your application.The College will be in contact with you if more information is required to gain an understanding of the student’s learning needs and will contact you to organise an interview if necessary.