Enrol With UsNow offering Prep to Year Twelve
Volunteer Induction for parents and carers
If you are unable to complete the face to face volunteer package please complete the online modules below. Completing these modules will introduce you to Catholic Education in North Queensland and your rights and responsibilities as a volunteer. The module will take approximately twenty minutes to complete. Following the completion of these modules you will receive a certificate of completion via email, you are required to forward this certificate to the school (email@example.com).
- Online Module 1
- Online Module 2
- Online Module 3
- Online Module 4
- Online Module 5
- Online Module 6
- Online Module 7
- Online Module 8
Instructions to Use
- Click on the Module link
- Click on the Pop-Out Icon in the top right-hand corner of the presentation
- Click on Open with Google Slides
- Click on Present
- Registration Form
- Confidentiality Agreement
- Volunteer Photo Consent Form
- Site Induction Acknowledgement
- Blue Card Application Form Please ensure you include a certified coloured copy of your drivers licence with your application
- Handbook - Volunteer Induction
- Volunteer Restricted Persons Declaration
Click here to complete the Quiz.
Volunteers will be required to achieve 6/6 on the quiz and will receive a Certificate of Completion via email within 24-48 hours. Volunteers should forward this email to their school (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Parents/Volunteer Code of Conduct
Click here to view the Parents/Volunteer Code of Conduct.